Maryland Attorneys Committed to Protecting Your Rights
Experienced Lawyers Who Deliver Results
At Alman & Alman, LLC, we strive to deliver the best results for all of our clients throughout Maryland. We represent individuals facing a variety of legal issues. When you meet with us, you will understand why individuals and businesses have relied on our counsel for more than 30 years.
Alman & Alman featured in Bethesda Magazine
Professional Service of a Large Law Firm with the Attention to Detail of a Boutique Office
At Alman & Alman, LLC, our lawyers utilize legal knowledge from years of experience while providing individual attention to each client. We strive to provide the following:
- Real-World Solutions to Your Case — We approach every case with the goal of obtaining the best outcome for our clients. We work closely with our clients to advise about potential outcomes and the best way to achieve their goals. We ensure that our clients are a knowledgeable partner in their case.
- Responsive Service Every Time — As a Boutique Firm, we remain in regular contact with our client and promptly respond to all client inquiries.
- Caring and Personalized Advocacy — We understand that many of our clients are dealing with serious challenges. We take extra time to learn the details of our clients’ issues so that we can zealously advocate for them to achieve the results they desire.
Our dedication and passion explains why many of our clients return to us and refer us to friends and colleagues.
Professional Legal Services for Clients
With more than 40 years of combined experience, the attorneys at Alman & Alman, LLC provide a complete array of professional representation in the following practice areas:
- Family Law — Alman & Alman, LLC handles divorce, custody, child support, adoption and other domestic matters from a family perspective. We understand that along with determined legal work, these matters require empathetic, considerate counsel that helps family members move forward.
- Wills and Estate Planning — Protecting family assets and distributing them efficiently requires early planning. If you need to prepare or revise a will, we can devise a solution that achieves your goals while avoiding undue financial and administrative difficulties. If you or your family suffered a loss, we can assist with the estate work.
- Criminal Law — Relying on our experience in Maryland courts and Matthew Alman’s prior work as a prosecutor, we represent individuals accused of criminal law offenses including DWI and DUI, assaults, drug crimes and other offenses. Criminal convictions carry consequences beyond the criminal justice system, such as a lost job and revoked license. Experienced counsel is vital to maintain your rights.
- Personal Injury and Accidents — Injuries caused by the negligence of others require a strong advocate to obtain a fair recovery for your pain and suffering, lost wages and medical bills incurred. Whether your injuries are due to an auto accident, medical error or other negligence, we fight to recover on our clients’ behalf.
- Healthcare Professional Discipline — Doctors, dentists and nurses must adhere to a complex regulatory code to maintain their medical, dental and nursing licenses. Even if a charge lacks merit, it is imperative to immediately and professionally respond to the Board of Physicians or Board of Nursing when a healthcare provider receives notice of an investigation or charge. A strong and appropriate response from the outset is crucial. At Alman & Alman, LLC, we defend professionals at each stage of the healthcare discipline process so they can concentrate on their practice.
If you need a dedicated attorney for any of these legal challenges, we at Alman & Alman, LLC have the experience and the knowledge to provide sound legal counsel.
Contact Alman & Alman, LLC for experienced legal representation
If you require legal assistance, contact Alman & Alman, LLC at 301.330.0010 or contact us online to see how we can help. Based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, we represent clients in Aspen Hill, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Darnestown, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenmont, Hagerstown, Kentlands, Lakelands, Montgomery Village, North Potomac, Olney, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Wheaton, Urbana, Carroll County, Montgomery County, Frederick County, Prince George’s County, Carroll County, Howard County, Washington County and in Baltimore.