Based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, we represent clients in Aspen Hill, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Darnestown, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenmont, Hagerstown, Kentlands, Lakelands, Montgomery Village, North Potomac, Olney, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Wheaton, Urbana, Carroll County, Montgomery County, Frederick County, Prince George’s County, Carroll County, Washington County, Baltimore and throughout Maryland and Washington, D.C.
The materials provided on this website are for information purposes only. The content does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed or relied on as such. The material presented is included with the understanding and agreement that Alman & Alman, LLC is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material. The services of a competent attorney should always be sought if legal assistance is needed. Transmission of the information and material herein is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with Alman & Alman, LLC or any member thereof.
Although Alman & Alman, LLC has made reasonable efforts to ensure that the materials contained on this site are accurate and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the materials. Alman & Alman, LLC and its partners will have no liability for any damage arising from the use or misuse of any information provided on this website. Some links within this website may lead to other sites. Alman & Alman, LLC does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites. The copyright in this website and all materials contained in it is owned, or licensed by Alman & Alman, LLC. The Alman & Alman, LLC website, as a whole, or in part, may not be reproduced without the express prior written consent of Alman & Alman, LLC.
|OFFICE HOURSAlman & Alman is open Monday to Friday from
9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.Appointments can be made outside of regular business hours.
Alman & Alman, LLC accepts cash, checks and all major
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND HOW IS IT USED?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
HOW CAN I CORRECT, AMEND OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OPT OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.