Matthew D. Alman
Matthew D. Alman graduated cum laude from the Boston University School of Law in 1998 where he was an editor on the Annual Review of Banking Law journal. Following graduation, he worked as an Assistant Corporation Counsel in the Office of the New York City Law Department from 1998 until 2002, where he prosecuted juvenile crime and conducted numerous trials.
In 2002, Mr. Alman began working as an Associate at a mid-sized law firm in Manhattan. At this office, he successfully handled all aspects of the defense of general liability negligence cases from the inception of cases through preparing cases for trial. He worked closely with individual and corporate clients in order to obtain successful results.
In April 2007, Matthew Alman joined Alman & Alman, LLC as a Partner. In this position, he handles family law cases, including divorce, custody and child support, personal injury, medical malpractice, medical discipline, wills and estates, criminal law and other areas of law.
- J.D. (cum laude) – Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 1998
- Law Journal: Annual Review of Banking Law, 1996–1998
- B.A. (Government) – Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 1995
- Mid-Sized Law Firm in New York, NY, Senior Associate & Associate, 2002–2007
- New York City Law Department, Assistant Corporation Counsel, 1998–2002
- New York, 1999
- Maryland, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2003
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity