Elliott A. Alman
Elliott A. Alman is an attorney practicing in Montgomery County, MD, including the communities of North Potomac, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, Rockville and Frederick, for more than thirty years. His practice includes the areas of family law and domestic relations, such as separation and divorce, custody, child support and visitation, alimony, asset and property distribution, adoption, guardianship, personal injury, medical negligence, wills and estates, and medical discipline.
He is admitted to practice in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and virtually all federal courts in those jurisdictions. Elliott has maintained his own private practice since 1982.
Elliott is an avid runner and has completed several marathons.
- J.D. – Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- M.A. – State University of New York at Albany
- B.A. – City University of New York
- Maryland, 1983
- District of Columbia, 1979
- U.S. Federal Courts
- Chair and Presenter, Legal Education Sessions, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Chair and Presenter, Legal Education Sessions, American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice,
- Maryland Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, Family Law Section, Officer, 2001–2002
- American Association for Justice, Family Law Section, Chairperson, 2001–2002